Our goal from initial quote to installation is to meet our customer's needs. CSS sells more than just pallet flow, we sell storage solutions. We will help you determine your needs, design the most effective solution, provide the desired product on schedule.
- Quote Turnaround - within 48 hours on most standard products.
- Videos of similar pallets and loads available for special presentations.
- Testing - Pre-quote testing available for unusual pallets or systems.
- Sample Tracks for presentations.
- References available upon request.
- Site Visits can be scheduled to view existing systems.
- Case Studies
- Brochures, Videos or CDs are available upon request.
- Extensive web site.
- Our products are designed and tested by our engineering staff to ensure quality solutions. Each test is documented and added to our library of systems.
- Our approval process which includes pallet and load information as well as system drawings are sent to the customer to ensure design accuracy.
- Engineering Department exchanges drawings and information with customers' project engineers, rack suppliers, and planners to confirm proper system integration.
- Installation drawings and instructions are provided for every job. However, our Engineering Department is on call to help with any questions and concerns you may have.